woensdag 25 augustus 2010

the essence of pleasure is spontaneity


It is never easy to take the risk when you are not sure whats gonna happen.My decision to come to St. Petersburg was not to lie rather arbitrary than
carefully thought out. A necessity to have a break from London and a prospect of spending the rest of holidays at home were both an incentive to get out. Since I have been learning Russian in a course for a while Ive made my mind and decided to choose Russian in Rusland course.  To be honest those two weeks did more than only coming up to my expectations. 
In terms of my present Russian language skills I feel more confident than ever before. Even though there is still a huge amount of hard work before me I could not be even dreaming about the better language foundations than I recieved at the course.And what is most important I really strated to appreciate the beauty of Russian language,culture,tradition which made me even more curious for the future to explore those fields of life.
In terms of the people I met as I mentioned many times before I could not dream of having better mates than those I met in St. Petersburg. I believe that the multinationalitz in this case has done its good, all the different backgrounds, cultures, ways of thinking!!!! Despite the varieties we managed to get on well with each other perfectly, what I hope will result in the longlasting friendship for the future.
Finally in terms of St. Petersburg the city really exceeded my expectations. Those who managed to follow my previous posts know what I am talking about. It is simply one of these place you have to visit before you die.
During the last few weeks I got a very good life lesson-summing up its better to take the chances instead of waiting for the anwers.
Stephan copyrights

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Marta, I saw your blog in the list of blogs of the Russian language school.

    I am a Russian language enthusiast and I want to go there (to the same school you went) in 2012 and I'd like to get some hints from you.

    We could chat a bit in google talk or sth?

    best regards,
    nano.
    my email: fuelfiredesire@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen